1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Have you ever gotten a paper cut? You know—the deep kind that hurts like hell, but you can’t see it? Yes, that’s what Microaggressions can feel like—death by a thousand paper cuts.
Microaggressions have been proven to impact the mental health of people, especially in the workplace. While the word includes micro, it certainly creates a macro impact on employees, so it’s important that company leaders actively combat microaggressions, and work to create an inclusive culture.
Microaggressions are real, the emotions are real, and our response can be real. Join this We’ve Got WIT Webinar where we will explore:
- When to challenge out and when to walk away
- The 3 types of Microaggressions
- How to respond while maintaining executive presence
- Ooooops… you realized you have committed a microaggression – now what?
- Why it’s crucial to set the standard as a leader
Wednesday, September 14th, 2022
1:00 - 2:00 p.m. EST